6th International ICST Conference on Communications and Networking in China
August 17-19, 2011, Harbin, China
The aim of CHINACOM is to bring together Chinese and international researchers and practitioners in communications, networking and information technologies to showcase the latest advances in these areas. Following the big successes of CHINACOM'06-'10, CHINACOM'11 will be held in Harbin, China, one of the most beautiful cities in China, on Aug. 17-19 2011. The conference will be technically sponsored by Create-Net and Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT).
CHINACOM is developing into a premier annual international conference for the presentation of original research advances in the field of communications, networking and advance information technologies. The conference will consist of four technical symposia, panels, workshops and tutorials. The technical sessions will present original research of fundamental or practical significance, while the panels and workshops will focus on recent developments, emerging applications, related business issues, and special topics. Original contributions on recent advances in testbed developments and design and experimental evaluations of systems and subsystems are particularly encouraged.
1. All accepted and presented papers will be included in the CHINACOM 2011 Conference Proceedings, made available in IEEE Xplore (ISBN #978-1-4577-0101-6), and then submitted for indexing by Engineering Index (EI) (All accepted and presented papers from CHINACOM2006 to CHINACOM2010 have been indexed by EI).
2. Selected outstanding papers will be considered for publication in special issues of the following journals after further extension.
a) Confirmed: ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) - SCI indexed
b) Confirmed: Wiley Security and Communication Networks (SCN) - SCI indexed
c) Confirmed: Wiley Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing (WCMC) - SCI indexed
d) Confirmed: Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology (New Series) - EI indexed
3. To be included in the technical program of the conference, one of the authors of each accepted paper must register at the full registration rate for members or non-members. One full registration covers up to three accepted papers from the same author.
Best Paper Awards
The Organizing Committee will select the best papers of each symposium and present the authors with best paper awards during the conference.
Each paper included in the final conference program must be presented at the conference. Authors of papers included in the final program which are not presented at the conference will be added to a "No Show List" and their papers will be removed from the final conference proceedings submitted to IEEE for inclusion in Xplore.
- CHINACOM 2011 will be hosted at Sinoway Hotel in Harbin.
- ADDR. No.2 Yiyuan Street, Harbin
- TEL. 0451-86291111