Chinacom is a premier international annual conference for the presentation of original and fundamental research advances in the field of communications, networks, and internet applications.
The conference will consist of technical symposia, panels, tutorials, and workshops. All submissions to this conference will be subject to rigorous peer review before included in the technical sessions.
Chinacom is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT. The aim of Chinacom is to bring together Chinese and international researchers and practitioners in networking and communications under one roof, building a showcase of these fields in China.
- Wireless Communications and Networking
- Next Generation WLAN
- Big Data Network
- Cloud Communications and Networking
- Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks
- Satellite and Space Communications and Networking
- Optical Communications and Networking
- Information and Coding Theory
- Multimedia Communications & Smart Networking
- Green Communications & Computing
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Network and Information Security
- Machine-to-Machine and Internet of Things
- Communication QoS, Reliability & Modeling
- Cognitive Radio and Networks
All accepted and presented papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries.
Chinacom proceedings are indexed in the leading indexing services: EI Elsevier Engineering Index, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, Scopus, CrossRef, DBLP, Google Scholar, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy’ system at Confy, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
Full Paper Submission deadline
15 April 2018
30 June 2018
15 August 2018
Start of Conference
20 October 2018
End of Conference
22 October 2018