13th International Conference on Communications and Networking in China
Oct. 23-25, 2018, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Chinacom is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT. The aim of Chinacom is to bring together Chinese and international researchers and practitioners in networking and communications under one roof, building a showcase of these fields in China. Chinacom is being positioned as the premier international annual conference for the presentation of original and fundamental research advances in the field of communications, networks, image processing and internet applications. The conference will consist of technical symposia, panels, tutorials, and workshops. All submissions to this conference will be subject to rigorous peer review before included in the technical sessions.
The goal of this conference is to promote community-wide discussion identifying the advanced technologies and theories for communications, networking, and related research areas. We seek submissions of papers which invent new techniques, introduce new methodologies, propose new research directions and discuss approaches for unsolved issues.
ChinaCom 2018 will be held on Oct. 23-25, 2018 in Chengdu, Sichuan, China, and it aims to bring together computer scientists, industrial engineers, and researchers to discuss and exchange experimental and theoretical results, novel designs, work-in-progress, experience, case studies, and trend-setting ideas in the areas of communications, computing, networking, signal processing, and etc. The ChinaCom 2018 tracks include but are not limited to the following, and the detail information for each track could be found in ChinaCom 2018 website (http://chinacom.org)
- Wireless Communications and Networking
- Next Generation WLAN
- Big Data Networks
- Cloud Communications and Networking
- Ad hoc and Sensor Networks
- Satellite and Space Communications and Networking
- Optical Communications and Networking
- Information and Coding Theory
- Multimedia Communications & Smart Networking
- Green Communications & Computing
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Network and Information Security
- Machine-to-Machine and Internet of Things
- Communication QoS, Reliability & Modeling
- Cognitive Radio and Networks
- Smart Internet of Things Modeling
- Pattern Recognition and Image Signal Processing
- Digital Audio and Video Signal Processing
- Antenna and Microwave Communications
- Radar Imaging and Target Recognition
- Video Coding and Image Signal Processing
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
All registered papers are included in the ChinaCom2018 Conference Proceedings, and are published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries.
ChinaCom proceedings are indexed in the leading indexing services: Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, DBLP, Google Scholar, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Wireless Spectrum
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy’ system at Confy, and have to comply with the SPRINGER format (see Author’s kit section). The paper should be prepared in English, and previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review. The regular papers should be up to 10 papers in length, and short papers should be up to 6 pages in length.
- Submission Deadline: Jun. 30, 2018
- Author Notification: July 30, 2018
- Final Manuscript Due: Aug. 15, 2018
- Registration Due: Aug. 15, 2018
- conference Date: Oct. 23-25, 2018
Best Paper Awards
The Organizing Committee will select the best papers of each symposium and present the authors with the best paper awards during the conference.