Chinacom is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT. The aim of Chinacom is to bring together Chinese and international researchers and practitioners in networking and communications under one roof, building a showcase of these fields in China. Chinacom is being positioned as the premier international annual conference for the presentation of original and fundamental research advances in the field of communications, networks, image processing and internet applications. The conference will consist of technical symposia, panels, tutorials, and workshops. All submissions to this conference will be subject to rigorous peer review before included in the technical sessions.
The goal of this conference is to promote community-wide discussion identifying the advanced technologies and theories for communications, networking, and related research areas. We seek submissions of papers which invent new techniques, introduce new methodologies, propose new research directions and discuss approaches for unsolved issues.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Wireless Communications and Networking
- Next Generation WLAN
- Big Data Networks
- Cloud Communications and Networking
- Ad hoc and Sensor Networks
- Satellite and Space Communications and Networking
- Optical Communications and Networking
- Information and Coding Theory
- Multimedia Communications & Smart Networking
- Green Communications & Computing
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Network and Information Security
- Machine-to-Machine and Internet of Things
- Communication QoS, Reliability & Modeling
- Cognitive Radio and Networks
- Smart Internet of Things Modeling
- Pattern Recognition and Image Signal Processing
- Digital Audio and Video Signal Processing
- Antenna and Microwave Communications
- Radar Imaging and Target Recognition
- Video Coding and Image Signal Processing
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
All registered papers are included in the ChinaCom2019 Conference Proceedings, and are published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries.
ChinaCom proceedings are indexed in the leading indexing services: Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, DBLP, Google Scholar, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.497)
- International Journal of Intelligent Internet of Things Computing
- IEEE ACCESS
- International Journal of Engineering Business Management
- Journal of Organizational and End User Computing (JOEUC)
- Journal for Control, Measurement, Electronics, Computing and Communications
- Journal of Internet Technology
- Journal of Remote Sensing
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Wireless Spectrum
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Collaborative Computing