- Paper submission deadline extended to June 5, 2016 - Please submit your paper into '2nd Round' / open tracks.
- Tutorial on IoT Startup Landscape and Funding Trends confirmed at Chinacom 2016 - Tutorial registration open!
- International Workshop on Future Mobile Networks confirmed as part of Chinacom 2016! More info here.
- Venue confirmed: CHINACOM 2016 to be held at Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Submission Open for Full Papers and Workshop Proposals
CHINACOM 2016 Keynote Speakers confirmed! More information available here.
Ian F. Akyildiz
Zygmunt J. Haas
Zhi-Quan Tom Luo
11th EAI International Conference on Communications and Networking in China
ChinaCom is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation , a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT. The aim of ChinaCom is to bring together Chinese and international researchers and practitioners in networking and communications under one roof, building a showcase of these fields in China. ChinaCom is being positioned as the premier international annual conference for the presentation of original and fundamental research advances in the field of communications, networks, and internet applications. The conference will consist of technical symposia, panels, tutorials, and workshops. All submissions to this conference will be subject to rigorous peer review before included in the technical sessions.
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
The authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of the following EAI endorsed publications:
1．Future Internet and Networks Symposium
2．Mobile and Wireless Communications Symposium
3. Optical Networks and Systems Symposium
4. IoT, Smart Cities and Big Data Symposium
More topics available here.
Papers should be submitted via Confy system here.
Instructions are available on the following link: http://chinacom.org/2016/show/initial-submission