9th International Conference on Communications and Networking in China
Welcome to Chinacom 2014!
ChinaCom2014, will be held in Maoming, China, on Aug.14-16, 2014.
ChinaCom is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT. The aim of ChinaCom is to bring together Chinese and international researchers and practitioners in networking and communications under one roof, building a showcase of these fields in China. ChinaCom is being positioned as the premier international annual conference for the presentation of original and fundamental research advances in the field of communications, networks, and internet applications. The conference will consist of technical symposia, panels, tutorials, and workshops. All submissions to this conference will be subject to rigorous peer review before included in the technical sessions.
Vincenzo Piuri, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy
Nei Kato, Tohoku University, Japan
Hanna Bogucka, Poznan University of Technology, Poland
Papers accepted and presented in ChinaCom2006-2013 have been indexed by EI entirely. Selected best and outstanding papers will be considered for publication in a number of special issues of in the following journals after further extension:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (SCI indexed)
- Security and Communication Networks (SCI indexed)
- Journal of Internet Technology (SCI indexed)
- IET Networks (EI indexed)
- Journal of Computers (EI indexed)
- Journal of Networks (EI indexed)
- International Journal of Autonomous and Adaptive Communications Systems (EI indexed)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
10. Recent Advances in Communications and Networking Technology
Best Paper Awards
The Organizing Committee will select the best papers of each symposium and present the authors with best paper awards during the conference.